Welcome to our Blog!
Welcome to the unofficial blog for California’s Local Highway Bridge Program (HBP) brought to you by the local representatives of the HBP Advisory Committee.
Highway Bridge Program Advisory Committee (HBPAC) is comprised of representatives of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Caltrans, the California State Association of Counties (CSAC), the California League of Cities, the California Council of Governments (CALCOG), and the California Transportation Commission (CTC). The committee was established to obtain stakeholder input and advice on program management issues. The committee is established by charter.
The purpose of this blog is to share information relevant to the HBP and information about bridges owned by local agencies statewide.
HBP Advisory Committee Local Agency Representatives:
- Southern Counties Primary: Chris Sneddon, Santa Barbara County
- Southern Counties Alternate: Jason Vivian, Tulare County
- Northern Counties Primary: Matt Randall, Placer County
- Northern Counties Alternate: Michael Chung, San Joaquin County
- Southern Cities Primary: Robert Newman, City of Santa Clarita
- Southern Cities Alternate: Debbie O’Leary, City of Oxnard
- Northern Cities Primary: Jesse Gothan, City of Sacramento
- Northern Cities Alternate: Rebecca Neves, City of Placerville